As culture changed during the time frame of the Bible so did the view of Marriage and Adultery. Master Life Coach Angelia Richardson joins the show today to bring up eye opening questions that some people may think of privately but wont say publicly.
1. Prevailing prayer transfigures those that seek God.
2. Our transfiguration reaffirms our faith against the shock and dismay of difficult days.
3. Transfigured Saints have been upgraded in their position and power for the glory of God.
1. Don’t leave God out
a. Align with God’s plans, not our own. b. Be okay with giving up control – Be dependent on God
c. Our ways are not God’s ways. God know what’s best and can see what we can’t see.
2. Lean into uncertainty
a. Stop trying to do things in your own strength
b. Be obedient even when it’s uncomfortable
c. Don’t make decisions based on emotions and feelings.
3. When you Don’t Hear from God, that’s your Answer
a. Be still and know God is working.
“How do we Netflix and chill without crossing boundaries?”
Mark 8:22-25 “Lessons From A Progressive Blessing”
1. There are progressive steps to spiritual maturity.
2. Jesus will never leave us undone.
3. Full sanctification and a faith filled walk requires a progressive transformative process.
Points to Remember: The P's of Bartimaeus Spiritual Eyesight
1. It was passionate, resulting in a personal cure.
2. It was a particular cry, resulting in a powerful cure.
3. It was a personal cry, resulting in a profound cure.
Turn in your Bibles to Psalm 118-24 as Pastor Daniels gives us a kick start to the week. Be Blessed!
1. Faith in the power to heal.
2. Faith in the goodness of grace.
3. Faith in the greatness of our acknowledgment of God’s goodness.
1. Seek God for love- What you’re seeking is already on the inside of you. 2. Seek God for purpose- What has God delivered you from? Allow Him to work through you to deliver others.
3. Do you reflect Godly characteristics - Use this time to become the person you want to attract. MOST IMPORTANTLY: Ask God what He wants you to be doing in this season of singleness.
Marriage being about purpose, not love and feelings.
2. Ask God to reveal your helpmeet before getting deeply involved to avoid heartbreak vs. disappointment.
3. Having a relationship with the Holy Spirit is necessary to hear God’s voice for guidance.
Luke 7:11-16 “Life After Death”
1. Listen Up.
2. Rise Up.
3. Speak Up.
#SingleLife #FindingMyRuth #MaximizingSingleness #Like #Share Key Points To Remember:
1. In order for me to be loyal to another person, I must develop a relationship and be loyal to God.
2. The qualities Ruth exhibited are important to develop whether you’re maximizing your singleness or preparing for Boaz.
3. Surrendering to the guidance of the Holy Spirit is key in the process of healing, and self actualization, during our season of singleness.
Copyright © 2019 Enoch Baptist Church - All Rights Reserved.