Good-morning, Hope you guys enjoyed your weekend. Tune to another exciting week of Motivational here at Enoch Baptist Church! Enjoy the message. Have a. great week in the Lord.
Luke 6:6-10. “Withered Hands”.
1. Many souls have become withered by the injuries suffered in their past.
2. Withered souls can be healed and empowered to do great things.
3. Exercising of one’s faith is the key to one’s healing.
In continuation of the Raising Men Series, Dr. Daniels and CB discuss the meaning of the scripture in Proverbs 4 and how to apply it today. Wisdom and Understanding are the key points in this chapter of Proverbs. We take a look at the wisdom King Solomon gives his children and the pronouns selected to describe "understanding" to drive a point home.
1. Don’t allow an earthly obstacle to keep you from your heavenly blessing.
2. You can never save another by your power, but you can bring them to the one who has eternal saving power.
Key Points To Remember:
1. Obedience will take you to your blessing or it will bring your blessing to you.
2. Our Lord always gives favor to those that are obedient to his will.
3. Obedience to our Lord positions you where all your needs will be supplied.
Tune in as Dr.Daniels continues to guide us through the book of Hebrew. Sit back and enjoy. This will be a good one.
Dr. Daniels and CB discuss the advantages and pitfalls of having a culture at work that embraces the freedom of individuality.
#MotivationalMonday #Colossians HAPPY MONDAY! Hope you guys enjoyed your weekend and a beautiful Mother's Day. Today Pastor Daniels will be giving us a word from the book of Colossians. Turn to Chapter 1 verse 14 as he gives us a kick start to another week God has created. We hope this message finds you well. Have a blessed week in the Lord.
May 9th Sermon
"How To Evict Evil"
1. We are not completely sheltered from evil, even in the church
2. We have a Savior in Jesus and his authority overwhelms anything Satan tries.
3. Where Jesus is, demons cannot stay.
Hope you guys had a great and safe weekend. This week Pastor Michael Daniels takes us through the book of 2 Peter, Chapter 1 verse 2-3. Tune as he gives us a kick start to the week the Lord has made. Do not hesitiate to share the word with your family, fellow co workers, and facebook followers. We hope you have a blessed week in the Lord. #EnochBaptistChurch #MotivationalMonday
May 5th Bible Study
Turn in your bibles to Hebrew Chapter 2, as Minister Larry Williams gives us the word.
May 2nd Sermon
Key Points To Remember:
1 - Ask and it will be given.
2 - Stand on His word.
3 - Remember who you are!
Copyright © 2019 Enoch Baptist Church - All Rights Reserved.