1. Forgive them that trespass in their ignorance.
2. Grant the believer a place in paradise.
How long is too long to date before someone starts to wonder will this relationship ever move into a marriage? Other Topics; Can the person you are dating go without Sex for the period of time during the courtship? Do you have deal-breakers that will end the "dating" period? What is the difference between your 20 Something mind and your 30 plus mind when it comes to dating?
Turn in your Bibles To Romans 11, Chapter 13.
1. Satan has but one priority and that is to destroy your reason to trust, worship and praise God.
2. Satan will use every tactic and spare no one or nothing to fulfill his purpose.
3. The only way to victory is to not allow his acts to diminish your faith, your witness, and your praise.
“Maximizing Singleness After Years of Marriage”
1. We experience a different range of emotions after a devastating loss.
2. Acceptance is key.
3. Develop your relationship with Christ and depend on Him for ALL things.
4. Seek therapy or coaching if necessary (ask God for the right people to support you).
5. Turn your pain into purpose.
“The Fight For Faith”
1. God’s love is unconditional.
2. Salvation is secured by faith in Jesus. 3. Faith in Jesus provides grace.
Discussing the slap that was heard and seen around the world.
Are you feeling anxious, moody, or an agitation in your spirit? Our world can be a bit chaotic, and we can get so caught up in our busyness doing things God never asked us to do. Perhaps it’s time to hit the reset button and go back to the basics.
Keys Points To Remember:
1: I’ve got to deny my flesh
2: I’ve got to take up my cross daily
3: I’ve got to follow him
1. It’s okay to be alone
2. “Gifting” a man a child will not change your situation.
3. God has something better in store for you, don’t settle.
Minister Forney Joins the show to give a woman's perspective on one of the most polarizing topics in the Christian community, the roles of each person in marriage.
1. Jesus sees where I am at all times.
2. Jesus will supply what I need when I don't know what to ask for.
3. My obedience to follow Jesus will always ensure my success.
1. When we walk in the anointing, God will keep us in the "What Going On."
2. When we walk in the anointing, God will direct us.
3. When we walk in the anointing, we are a blessed people.
1. There’s a gift inside me
2. I’m a testimony in the marking
3. God promises that he will save me.
Copyright © 2019 Enoch Baptist Church - All Rights Reserved.