March 1st 2021
#MotivationalMonday #Monday #StartYourWeekOffRight Good-morning Enoch Baptist Church Family, Start off your week by hearing a good word from our very our Pastor Dr.Michael G. Daniels. Hope you have a blessed day and an even better week. Please share this on your page to give someone else so motivation to start their week.
Key Points To Remember:
1. God's plan is always full proof.
2. God really means go.
3. Where God is taking you will always be better than where the devil has you.
Welcome back Enoch Baptist Church Family! Tune in for another week of Bible Study. Sit back, grab your bibles, and lets enjoy Bible study class.
Welcome to Enoch Baptist Church, Dr.Daniels would like to give to you some encouraging words of wisdom to start your week. Grab your bibles and turn to Jeremiah 29:11. Let's make this week a great one. Peace and Love!SHOW LESS
Good-evening EBC Family, Thanks for tuning into another week of Bible Study. We hope your week is going great. Please turn to the book of Philippians: Chapter 1. Dr.Daniels starts this weeks Bible Study off with a question. Please give us you're honest feedback if you were put in that situation. Do not forget to join us on Sundays at 11am for our in-house and virtual worship.
Happy Valentines Day!
1. Never blame God for the punishment resulting from your own behavior.
2. Never forget to praise and give credit to God for every blessing.
3. Never allow a fall to keep you from getting up.
February 10th 2021
Good-evening EBC Family, We are back for another exciting week of Bible Study here at Enoch Baptist Church. Thanks for tuning in each week and expanding our ministry the way you do. We truly appreciate it. Do not forget to share, like, subscribe to our YouTube page. Please share our page with a friend, coworker, colleague by simply sending them the link to our webpage. (enochbaptistchurch.org)
February 7th 2021
Genesis 4:25, 26 "Keep The Devil Out Of The Details"
1. Know who you're talking to and who you're listening to.
2. Don't let temptation cause you to touch what's not good for you.
3. Don't let others lead you to a place of no return.
February 3, 20201 Sermon:
Good-evening EBC Family, We are back for another exciting week of Bible Study here at Enoch Baptist Church. Thanks for tuning in each week and expanding our ministry the way you do. We truly appreciate it. Do not forget to share, like, subscribe to our YouTube page.
Jan 31st 2021 Sermon:
Isaiah 43:1-3 "How Pain Plus Patience Can Equal Progress"
1. Don't let fear block your faith.
2. Faith requires patience.
3. Pain and patience will result in progress if we trust in God.
Jan 27th 2021 Sermon:
Sit back get your bibles out and enjoy another Wednesday Night at Enoch Baptist Church!
Copyright © 2019 Enoch Baptist Church - All Rights Reserved.